Alimak Hek Training Academy
The Alimak Hek Training Academy provides customers with a comprehensive product training programs aimed at people who work with, install, use or maintain the Alimak Hek products.
Every training program is designed to upgrade customer employees from being novices to skilled operators within the respective training areas including safety aspects, general maintenance and basic understanding of applicable local regulations.
In addition to the regular training courses, specifically tailored training programs can be arranged to meet your specific project requirements.
All training sessions can be performed on your site or at your company (subject to that basic standard requirements for on-site training being met) or at one of our training facilities in Sweden (Skellefteå), the Netherlands (Middelbeers), England (Rushden) or USA (Houston).
The Alimak Hek training facility in the Netherlands is also an officially certified IPAF training centre for Mast Climbing Work Platforms.
Below is a list of the existing and available training courses that Alimak Hek currently offer. For more information about a particular program, please click on the title.
Alimak Construction Hoists and Industrial Elevators
- Hoists – Technical Training
- Elevators – Technical Training
- Control System Operation – User
- Control System Operation – Advanced
- Control System Operation/A3 – Authorized Techn.
- SE-Ex – Sub-systems/Components
Hek Platforms & Modular System
- User Training
- Installation Training
- Basic Electrical Training
- Advanced Electrical Training
- Instructor Training Installation
IPAF MCWP training courses
- IPAF Demonstrator Training
- IPAF Mobile Operator Training
- IPAF Installer Training
- IPAF Advanced Installer Training
Book your place today!
For more information on the Alimak Hek Training Academy or to book your place on a particular course, contact us.